*WORK IN PROGRESS* Please inform us of any issues.
This feature is for customers who have already visited and have been given log-in details following a successful meeting.
Please use the ‘contact us’ feature if you are new and would like to arrange a visit.
The usual process is:
- Book through the portal – the booking will be placed on a waiting list. You will receive a quote but not an invoice at this stage.
- Wait for approval (usually 2 working days). Please note, the booking will not be approved by the system unless all details including vaccination uploads are complete and up to date.
- If booking is approved you will be sent an invoice for the deposit/full balance if fewer than 4 weeks away (again about 2 days).
- Pay invoice to secure the place. Your booking will then move from the waiting list to confirmed bookings.
- When we’ve received the payment, it will show on the portal that some of the balance has been paid. Please note, the confirmation may take up to 48 hours as this is completed manually at the moment.
Please let us know if you have trouble signing up, logging in and/or using the booking feature.
Emails are automated and so please don’t worry if they do not apply to you – they are simply reminders for everyone at each stage of the process.
An alternative booking/registration form can be emailed, printed or sent to you in the worst case scenario, although we will still input the details on the system.
We are sure that eventually Carica Pets will be the best way of collecting all of the information required without too much hassle for either party, but bear with us as we iron out any issues! We appreciate your patience. Thank you 😊