Overnight boarding £25 per night (£28 Friday and Saturday nights & Bank Holidays)
MAIN CARER: Anne @ No.1
- Discounts available for long stays (15 days plus).
- A 25% deposit may be required to secure your place. The deposit is taken off of your final balance, but will be retained if you cancel the booking.
- Your deposit (or the full balance if fewer than 3 days booked, or less than 4 weeks’ notice) needs to be paid on the day of booking, in order for us to reserve your place.
- Day of departure free if collected by 12pm
- £15.00 (£20 WE/BH) if collected by 6:00pm (5:30pm WE/BH)
- Normal boarding price after 6:00pm (5:30pm WE/BH)
New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year’s Eve – DOUBLE CHARGES (No drop offs or collections on these days).
Day care £20 per day (7:30am – 6pm Mon – Fri); boarding fees apply outside of these times and for ad-hoc care with no contract (very limited availability).
MAIN CARER: Jemma @ No.2
- Discounts available for regular day care customers (3 days per week or more).
- A 25% retainer fee will be required for regular day care customers who wish to keep their long term place but their dog will not be attending some contracted days e.g. term-time only clients. The first 6 weeks’ absence of the year (Jan – Dec) will not be counted to allow for most customer’s annual leave, provided 4 weeks’ notice is given, as well as if Ten Acre Canine Cottages is unavailable or if the dog boards with us on holiday. After this, the fee will be due for each absence to keep the place open as we are unlikely to fill a vacancy for a few days at a time; and customers risk losing the long term placement if we receive an enquiry for a year-round client. For most customers, this will be £5 per unattended day. This does mean however, that the place is always available and so it can be taken up if the remaining £15 is paid and a reasonable amount of notice is given. Please contact us for further details.
- Full price is due for absences with less than 4 weeks’ notice
- Limited cover may be available @ No.1 if day care is closed provided there are vacancies. Strictly on a first come, first serve basis.
New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year’s Eve – UNAVAILABILE