- Available for boarding all through the year.
- Available for day care weekdays subject to negotiation; contracts will be drawn up for specific agreed times. 4 weeks’ notice required of termination/changes. One off day care subject to limited availability.
- Visits by arrangement only.
Drop off / Collection Slots (Boarding)
Please choose the arrival/departure slot that is most convenient:
7:30am – 10:30am. 12:00pm – 1:00pm. 3:30pm – 5:00pm
To enable your dog to settle in before bed, we recommend that boarders are dropped off in either the 7:30am – 10:30am or 12:00pm – 1:00pm slot.
The times slots allow us to keep to a routine as much as possible with feeding, exercise and sleeping schedules
What We Offer:
- Walks if suitably lead trained in the surrounding fields and lanes. If your dog is not lead trained, for the safety of both ourselves and them, they will be exercised in the enclosed paddock and garden areas only. Walks may also be limited in very hot or cold weather, where the play barn will be used as an alternative. In any instance, dogs always have the minimum of 1 hour’s daily exercise excluding toilet breaks. Walks also dependant on times of arrival/departure.
- Several exercise periods in our large enclosed paddock and play barn
- Regular toilet breaks in our secure gardens as necessary
- Sufficient time to explore and socialise with other dogs as appropriate
- Stimulating toys and activities such as balls, tunnels, kongs and puzzles etc
- Occassional trips out in the car to different places
- Time with the family – lots of cuddles and attention
- Fresh water always available, and food (provided by owner) given at requested times
- Photographs taken regularly and sent to owners on request via email or WhatsApp
- A settling in period for dogs new to the setting
- Gentle introductions to other dogs in the setting
Things we can provide:
- Ten Acre tag
- Beds and blankets
- A selection of different sized crates
- Poo bags
- Spare harnesses, leads, seat belts and collars for emergencies
Things to pack in your dog’s suitcase:
- Collar & tag
- Harness & seatbelt
- Vaccination record
- Written permission of any medication to be given (if agreed in advance)
- Something that smells of you – e.g. worn t-shirt/blanket
- Special toy
- Own bed or blanket (he may feel more secure with this, although beds are provided)
- Crate if crate trained (we do have some available, please ask)
- Items that help with cooling off during summer months – e.g. neckerchief